This network brings together facilitators for scenario training sessions in the context of worker participation. The network represents a forum for exchange and mutual support between people who work with scenarios. SCEN4WORK promotes and supports the realization of new scenario projects and generates material to be used in scenario trainings.
The network and its members serve as agents for:
- Spreading the idea and practice of working with scenarios within trade unions and among other worker participation actors, specifically by using the Worker Participation 2030 scenarios
- Anchoring long-term thinking (and strategy-building) in the day-to-day-business of practitioners
- Promoting and supporting the realization of new scenario projects
- Developing the usability and practicability of the scenario method further and generating material to be used in scenario trainings.
- Offering a forum for exchange and mutual support between people in the “worker participation world” who work with scenarios
- Building a bridge to people outside the “worker participation world” working with the scenario approach
- Stimulating discussions and debates by providing long-term views (e.g. by devising scenarios for specific branches or topics).
- ScenarioLab, The Art of the Long View - Building and Working with Scenarios
- ETUI. (2018). The scenarios WP 2030 in a nutshell. ETUI, Brussels.
- Meinert, S. (2014). Field manual - scenario building. Guide, April, ETUI.
- ETUI. (2012). Sustainability and Scenario building - The need to strengthen a culture of long-term thinking. ETUI.
- ETUI. (2012). Worker Participation - Four Scenarios. ETUI.
- ETUI. (2010). Anticipation workshops - Diving into the WP2030 scenarios. ETUI, Brussels.