- Cremers, J. and Vitols, S. (2019). Exercising voice across borders: workers’ rights under the EU Cross-border Mergers Directive. Brussels, ETUI.
- Cremers, J. and Vitols, S. (2016). Takeovers with or without worker voice: workers' rights under the EU Takeover. Brussels, ETUI.
- Vitols, S. (2015). Long-term investment and the Sustainable Company: a stakeholder perspective. Vol. 3. Brussels, ETUI.
- Vitols, S. and Heuschmid, J. (2013). European company law and the Sustainable Company: a stakeholder approach. Vol. 2. Brussels, ETUI.
- Vitols, S. and Kluge, N. (2011). The Sustainable Company: a new approach to corporate governance. Brussels, ETUI.
- Clerc, C. (2021). The French 'duty of vigilance' law: Lessons for an EU Diretive on due diligence in multinational supply chains. Policy Brief No. 1, ETUI.
- Picard, S. (2021). Fair corporate taxation: Why and how international tax rules need to be changed. Policy Brief No. 14, ETUI.
- Kaliga, A. and Oberdieck, A. (2020). Non-financial reporting: How can it be a resource for workers? Policy Brief No. 10, ETUI.
- Johnston, A. (2020). Company law and corporate governance after Brexit: From short-term disruption to long-term sustainability? Policy Brief No. 8, ETUI.
- McGauran, K. (2020). Ending regulatory avoidance through the use of letterbox companies. Policy Brief No. 3, ETUI.
- Pendleton, A. (2019). Financial participation in Europe: Opportunities and risks. Policy Brief No. 1, ETUI.
- Hoffman, A. and Vitols, S. (2018). The EU company law package: How it should be improved to strengthen workers' rights and avoid abuse through cross-border company mobility. Policy Brief No. 11, ETUI.
- Ryding, T.M. (2018). Tax justice in Europe: why does it matter for workers? Policy Brief No. 3, ETUI.
- Johnston, A. and Morrow, P. (2018). The revised Shareholder Rights Directive 2017: Policy implications for workers. Policy Brief No. 2, ETUI.