European Social Partners
A list of European Social Partners (interprofessional and sectoral) links.
Trade Union, Employer, Government and Other Links
A list of Trade Union, Employer, Government and Other links for:
Social Development Agency
The Social Development Agency (SDA asbl) is a non-profit organisation working under the umbrella of, and being supported by the ETUC. The EU-Commission funded project Infopoint (offering information and assistance on EU budget lines) is now managed by the SDA and is at the centre of its activities.
Social-law.net (droit social communautaire)
Social-law net is a portal to European social law. It is run by the Robert Schuman University of Strasbourg in collaboration with researchers from other universities. (FR)
Trade Union Advisory Committee (TUAC) to the OECD
The Trade Union Advisory Committee (TUAC) to the OECD is an interface for labour unions with the OECD. It is an international trade union organisation which has consultative status with the OECD and its various committees.
Global Union Research Network (GURN)
The aim of the Global Union Research Network is to give union organisations better access to research carried out within trade unions and allied institutions.
Committee on Workers' Capital (CWC)
The Committee on Workers' Capital brings together representatives of the international labour movement to share information and develop strategies for joint action in the field of workers' capital, including such areas as pension trustee education, corporate and financial market governance, shareholder activism and economically targeted investment.
Europa.EU - Gateway to the European Union
- Activities of the EU - Employment and social affairs
- Information on EU institutions and other bodies
- EU Bookshop
- The EU in your country
- Learning Corner
European Commission websites
- Health and Safety at work website
- Labour law website
- Company Law and Corporate Governance
- Social Dialogue website
- Social Dialogue Texts Database
- Inter-Active Terminology for Europe (IATE) - EU inter-institutional terminology database
European Foundation for the Improvement of Living and Working Conditions (Eurofound)
Eurofound is an EU body. It provides information on living and working conditions, industrial relations and managing change in Europe.
- European Industrial Relations Dictionary A collection of the most commonly used terms in employment and industrial relations at EU level
- European Employment and Industrial Relations Glossaries A database of national industrial relations terms in 15 EU Member States
- European Industrial Relations Observatory EIRO collects, analyses and disseminates information on important developments in industrial relations in Europe.
- European Working Conditions Observatory Set up in 2003, the European Working Conditions Observatory (EWCO) provides regular information on quality of work and employment issues in the EU Member States and at EU level.
- European Restructuring Monitor (ERM) is a tool designed to provide a quick overview of restructuring activities in Europe and their employment consequences based on the analysis of daily newspapers and the business press in the EU27 and Norway.